Monday, January 28, 2013

Potty Training

So on Saturday as i was shopping around trying to figure out who has the best deals on diapers, wipes, and pull-ups i came to this conclusion i really don't want to buy pull-ups anymore. I just wish there was this magical button that i could push and BAM he is potty trained but unfortunately there is no such button. So i talked to my mother-in-law and she told me when potty training her kids she just put them in underwear 24-7 no pull-ups not even at night, instead she put a plastic protector on their mattress and made a few layers of bed sheet, plastic trash bags, bed sheet, plastic trash bags, etc. At first i wasn't sure that i wanted to try this but i figured well why not so far nothing is really working. so off to Target we went, we spent $9 dollars on a Vinyl mattress protector and got a really good deal on diapers and wipes. So anyways we are on day 3 and have only had 2 accidents both of which have been at night :) which is WAY better than how things where going. He is so excited know he even went all on his own today i only had to remind him to go 3 times today. It is so funny because he will go into the bathroom and all of a sudden i will hear "I did it!I did it!" and he will come running out of the bathroom giving me the thumbs up yelling "Mom i did it, i did it!" I could not be more proud of my little man. They grow up so fast that in a blink of they eye 3 years have come and gone. I love life and i love my little guy and i can't wait to see what happens in the next 3 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment