Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Busy Week

Well this week has been one of the busiest of my life i think. On Tuesday me, the hubby, my mom-in-law, sister, bro-in-law and his 3 kids, my nephew, and my little guy all went to the Living planet aquarium in Sandy. It is an amazing place i loved it and the kids loved it, we all loved the Penguins there was 1 Penguin who was being a show off for us diving into the water and swimming in a circle and then diving further into the water and jumping out and then doing it all over again. We stood there for about 15-20 minutes laughing and giggling at this one penguin. After we were done at the Aquarium we all went out to get ice cream/frozen yogurt. Once we were done there my brother-in-law took his kiddos home and we headed to Ikea, we figured well we are at this end Ikea is just a few minutes away why not, so we did. We got scrub brushes (cause they have these amazing scrub brushes for dishes and they are only a dollar) and we got more kid plates, cups, and silverware so know when all the kiddos and grandkids come over we have enough for them to have their own. so that was tuesday for ya and tomorrow we are headed to the Zoo all of us again, only this time my other sis-in-law and her other baby will be able to come with us and we are gonna have lunch at the zoo. and then sometime this weekend we are gonna paint the house. This is our mastermind plan of keeping my mother-in-law busy and her mind off of being away from her hubby, he left for Afghanistan at the beginning of this month this is the first time she will be away from her hubby for longer then 6 weeks. So that is my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment